NetTrips™ Terms and Conditions
If you need more information or have any questions, please call 1-800-511-1444 or email Chat@NetTrips.net
Here's what we'll cover in the Terms and Conditions:
- The Fine Print
- Purchase of Travel and Fulfillment
- 30-Day Free Trial
- Enrollment Incentives
- Annual Travel Bonus
- Membership Cancellation
- Membership Suspension
- Your NetTrips Account Information
- Terms of Service and Limitation of Liability
The Fine Print
- You, as a Member, are purchasing a NetTrips Membership ("Membership") for a non-contractual monthly fee under certain Terms and Conditions ("Terms").
- These Terms and Conditions apply only in the United States.
- Your Membership will provide to you various travel opportunities, some at already discounted Member-only pricing, and others that will return to you Loyalty Rewards that you can use to pay for future travel or choose to have returned to you in the form of a check.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enroll as a NetTrips Member.
- When you give NetTrips your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are the card holder or have permission from the card holder to use the card on this website. For your own security, we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- You will have 30 days from your enrollment to cancel your Membership for full refund. See "Terms of the 30-Day Free Trial" below for additional information.
- NetTrips will be publishing information on its website provided to NetTrips by outside travel vendors, and we will make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and current; however NetTrips provides this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and it makes no and expressly disclaims all representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website and its contents. NetTrips also reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice.
- You agree not to do the following while using the NetTrips website: a) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation, or; b) access, tamper with, or use nonpublic areas of the NetTrips site or NetTrips' computer systems.
- The NetTrips website contains links to other web sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that NetTrips is not responsible or liable for (1) the availability or accuracy of such web sites or resources, or; (2) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such web sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the NetTrips website does not imply that NetTrips endorses the linked site.
- NetTrips will give you any necessary notices by posting them on the NetTrips site or by sending them to you by electronic mail, at NetTrips' election. NetTrips reserves the right to update these terms and conditions, with no notice to you, at any time.
- All design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are Copyright 2015 NetTrips and Outside The Box, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of using this website as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this website without the prior written permission of NetTrips is strictly prohibited.
Purchase of Travel and Fulfillment
NetTrips works with a variety of travel vendors that fulfill your travel requests. We reserve the right to change suppliers at any time.
30-Day Free Trial
You have 30 days from your date of enrollment to cancel your enrollment prior to your credit card being charged for your first month’s payment of your monthly membership fee.
But here’s the deal. If you do cancel your membership within the first 30 days of membership and within that 30 days you’ve booked travel that would have qualified for Loyalty Rewards, those Loyalty Rewards will not be issued. If you placed a deposit on a travel itinerary that was quoted to you at a discounted member’s Net Price, then at the time of final payment you will be required to pay the normal retail amount. New Members are not allowed to both book and complete a Net Priced travel itinerary within the initial 30 day membership period.
From time to time NetTrips may offer various enrollment incentives to encourage new Members to join NetTrips, such as the 30 Day Free Trial. A link to the specific terms of that enrollment incentive will be displayed prominently on the landing page when and if an enrollment incentive is offered. NetTrips reserves the right to change enrollment incentives at any time or to offer different incentives to different prospective Members as part of unique marketing campaigns.
Annual Travel Bonus
Upon each twelve consecutive months of paid membership, each Member will receive a Travel Bonus valued at approximately $240 or greater. NetTrips encourages its Members to travel and this is a way to provide a meaningful incentive to travel. NetTrips, in its sole discretion, will determine the form of the Travel Bonus and the terms associated with it. Unless otherwise stated in the terms of the Travel Bonus, Members will have one-year to use the Travel Bonus and must be Members in good standing at the time the Travel Bonus is redeemed.
You may cancel your membership at any time. Your membership will continue to be active until the end of the last 30-day period for which you have paid.
If at the time of your cancellation you have booked travel that qualifies for Loyalty Rewards, those Loyalty Rewards will be issued to you as a check, however the amount will be offset by the amount of monthly membership fees you would have paid prior to the commencement of your travel. If you have booked travel at a Net Price, then at the time of final payment you will be required to pay the balance you owe for the travel at the discounted price plus the amount of monthly membership fees you would have paid prior to the commencement of your travel.
For example: Two months after you enroll as a NetTrips Member you book a cruise, and for that cruise you will earn $900 in Loyalty Rewards. Then, before you take your cruise you cancel your membership. We will issue the Loyalty Rewards amount you earned for that booking less an amount equal to the number of monthly fees not paid through the cruise departure date.
A Member is allowed to suspend their Membership one time every two years for a period not to exceed 60 days. During this time period you will not be able to book any new travel itineraries and you will not be able to log in to the Members-Only sections of the website. If you need to extend your suspension beyond 60 days then you will need to cancel your membership. If you choose to renew at some point in the future it will be at the then current rate.
Your NetTrips Account Information
You can access your personal NetTrips Account Information after you log in by clicking My Account. In your Account you can:
- Update personal information like your address and credit card payment information
- Update your email preferences
- View your Loyalty Rewards balance
- View your Loyalty Reward history
Terms of Service and Limitation of Liability
Your use of the NetTrips website is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repair of any equipment you use in connection with your use of the website. NetTrips and its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the NetTrips website. In no event shall NetTrips and/or its suppliers be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the NetTrips website, the use or performance of the NetTrips website, the delay or inability to use the NetTrips website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any events, information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the NetTrips website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the NetTrips website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if NetTrips or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the NetTrips website, or with any of these terms of service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the NetTrips website. This sole and exclusive remedy is separate and independent of any other provision that limits NetTrips' liability or your remedies.
NetTrips shall be excused from performance under these Terms of Service if NetTrips is prevented, forbidden or delayed from performing, or omits to perform, any act or requirement by reason of: (a) any provision of any present or future law or regulation or order of the United States of America, or any state thereof, (b) any act or omission of a third party, or (c) any act of God, emergency condition, war, computer or telecommunications failure or other circumstance beyond the control of NetTrips.